Bangladesh National Pediatric Guideline PDF Download
National guidelines are essential tools for medical practitioners. Also necessary for passing the exam. It combines updated information and management protocol for newer and old diseases. Recently Bangladesh Govt has published many new and updated guidelines. I have tried to combine all of them on a single page. It will be helpful for pediatric students to get all the required guideline management protocols in one place.
Pdf is a popular format for reading ebooks. Because of its small size and can be opened from any mobile device or phone or ebook reader. It is easy to carry. Sometimes it is hard to carry big books with you during ward round. Here a pdf can be useful for quick reference. So here is a collection of useful pdf format ebooks for paediatrics and neonatology. Also some essential pdf forms, medicine books, govt newsletters, announcements and other books.
PDF Pediatric Ebook Download
You can request me for other books that are not available here. I will try to provide the download link, if possible.
1. IYCF Clinical Guidelines on Infant and Young Child Feeding
Clinical Guidelines on Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) have been developed for medical doctors. It is meant to provide them with an easy-to-use and up-to-date reference to support them in counselling mothers about feeding practices for children under two years of age. The guidelines are based on current recommendations by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Bangladesh concerning infant and young child feeding.
Alternate Download Link: IYCF Clinical Guidelines on Infant and Young Child Feeding
2. Pocket Guideline of Dengue Management 2019
This is the pocket guideline for dengue case management in Bangladesh. This pdf is only 4 MB.
3. Revised Malaria Treatment Regimen 2017
4. Revised Dengue Guideline 2020
5. National Guideline for Animal Bite Management in Bangladesh 2021
National Guideline for Animal Bite Management in Bangladesh 2021 3rd Edition. It is published by Zoonotic Disease Control Program,
Communicable Disease Control (CDC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh.
6. National TB Guideline 2021
National guideline for the management of Tuberculosis in children, 3rd edition October 2021.
7. Severe Acute Malnutrition Guideline 2017
National Guidelines for the Facility-based Management of Children with Severe Acute Malnutrition in Bangladesh July 2017
8. National guideline on the use of oxygen therapy for the management of newborn and pediatric hypoxemia December 2020
Download Oxygen Guideline
9. WHO Guideline for the Management of Snake Bite
10. Standard Clinical Management Protocols and Flow Charts on Emergency Obstetric and Neonatal Care
This is prepared by the Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Bangladesh, published in 2012. The objectives of the standard management protocols on EmOC are to ensure the quality case management/service delivery in EmOC services, to ensure the quality of teaching, training, supervision and monitoring, to maintain a uniform standard of care, rational use of drugs and interventions and to safeguards the service providers against medicolegal issues.
11. National Guideline for Rabies Prophylaxis and Intra-dermal Application of Cell Culture Rabies Vaccines published in 2010.
12. Fever, PUD, UTI, COPD, Asthma, Enteric Fever etc for Upazilla Health Complexes Download
13. Dietary Guideline by BIRDEM
14. Management of Acute poisoning: A practical manual Booklet
15. TB with DM Guideline 55Mb Alternate Link
16. National Guideline on Clinical Management of Chikungunya Fever 2017
17. Childhood Malignancy Guideline
18. Asthma COPD Bronchiolitis National Guideline by Asthma Association 2005 Download
Hard copy available in Boishakhi Photostat, Aziz Super Market.
19. National Guideline for Community-Based Management of Acute Malnutrition Bangladesh
20. National Guideline for Management, Prevention and Control of Nipah Virus Infection including Encephalitis
21. National Guideline for Antiretroviral therapy 2011
Thanks. If you need any specific guidelines, please let me know. I will try to find it.