Hey, What’s up
Hope all are well. Pedimedicine.com deals with everything about kids. This website publishes a guest post on behalf of the writer. Paediatric Medicine deals with the pediatrics related disease, sign symptoms, investigations, treatment, vaccinations schedule, newest virus, bacteria information etc. The idea of the guest post is about to make a family through sharing contents and links. This site is pretty old with good potential. And its growing very fast.
In order to Submit Guest Post, you must follow some basic rules. Guest post can be published with some negotiable honorarium. These are described below. If you have a problem with understanding anything feel free to contact me.
Guest Post Criteria:
- Your post needs to be original and should not be published anywhere else on the web. The post belongs to the blog owner and is properly credited to the author.
- You must agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. However, you may post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the original post.
- I will need your short Bio and Social links eg. Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- You may contain up to 1 relevant links in the post pointing to your website.
- It should contain a relevant image. Give me the image link, I will attach them.
- It must not contain affiliate links.
- SEO-rich article will benefit you more.
- Pedimedicine.com reserves the right to modify the article. [BUT I promise not to change, unless extremely necessary]
- Your article should be at least 400+ words.
- If I do not approve of your guest post, I may explain and I will let you know.
- Pedimedicine.com uses the Yoast SEO plugin. So if you are familiar with that plugin, you know what to do. Select a focus keyword and use that in content, post title, URL, meta description etc. Oh ! You should provide a meta description.
How to Submit a Guest Post? You can send your post in doc format to my Mail or in Facebook. Contact Me